- Instructional Videos
A collection of videos featuring drills for all four of the swimming strokes that can be used to perfect your swimming technique.
- Online Coaching
We provide direct feedback on your swimming stroke and send you a full critique, including suggestions for drills that you can use to improve your stroke and become a more efficient swimmer.
- Customized Workouts
Based on your online stroke analysis or a fitness and racing profile, we will send you three customized workouts per week.
- Swimming Inspiration
We bring you news and articles from around the world about inspirational swimmers, coaches, teams and events. We also provide you with tips and motivational advice about various aspects of swimming.
- Upcoming Events We publish an events calendar featuring a variety of upcoming swimming-based events. Please feel free to contact us if you have an upcoming event that you would like us to publish! Whether a pool-based swim meet, a triathlon or an open water race, all submissions are welcome! Submit your event through our Contact page today.
Subscribe to our mailing list!
- Swimspire Stories: Eddie Ames, Competitive Swimmer for Life Read more →
- Team Carly Rocks: 5th Annual Swim For Diabetes with Carly Lenett, Gary Hall, Jr. and Kristy Kowal Read more →
- A Conversation with LEN Bureau Member and Luxembourg Swimming President Marco Stacchiotti Read more →
- Six Suggestions for the Solo Swimmer Read more →
Join us at the Ocean Pines Sports Core Pool on Sunday, September 18, 2016 for our next freestyle stroke clinic! Register here: