- Instructional Videos
A collection of videos featuring drills for all four of the swimming strokes that can be used to perfect your swimming technique.
- Online Coaching
We provide direct feedback on your swimming stroke and send you a full critique, including suggestions for drills that you can use to improve your stroke and become a more efficient swimmer.
- Customized Workouts
Based on your online stroke analysis or a fitness and racing profile, we will send you three customized workouts per week.
- Swimming Inspiration
We bring you news and articles from around the world about inspirational swimmers, coaches, teams and events. We also provide you with tips and motivational advice about various aspects of swimming.
- Upcoming Events We publish an events calendar featuring a variety of upcoming swimming-based events. Please feel free to contact us if you have an upcoming event that you would like us to publish! Whether a pool-based swim meet, a triathlon or an open water race, all submissions are welcome! Submit your event through our Contact page today.
Subscribe to our mailing list!
- Coach Rachel Aldington: Being a Teacher Has Made Me a Better Swim Coach Read more →
- The Sound of Swimming: Keila Swim Club’s Frants Tikerpuu Read more →
- Along the English Riviera: The 2016 Plymouth Leander National Qualifier Read more →
- 2016 Plymouth Leander National Qualifiers: Interviews Read more →
Join us at the Kalev Spa in Tallinn, Estonia on Sunday, May 22, 2016 for our next freestyle stroke clinic! Register here: