Swim faster with Swimspire
Learn about the services we have to offer. From instructional videos, to online stroke analysis, to customized workouts, we can help you swim faster.
No matter where you are in the world – and regardless of your age, level, or reason for swimming – we can help you reach your goals.
- A wide variety of drills featuring USMS national record-holder Peter Galan
- Detailed instruction provided for each drill
- 24/7 access to all videos in your subscription
Video Subscription Pack: $60 /Month
- Unlimited monthly access to our entire library of instructional videos
- Gain access to a wide variety of detailed drills that will improve your swimming technique and help you swim faster in all four of the swimming strokes
- Optimized combination of drill, kick and full stroke sets based on your stroke analysis
- 3 personalized workouts every week written specifically for you
- One online stroke analysis session or on-deck follow up included every month (a $100 value)
Customized Workouts Pack: $150 /Month
- Individualized workouts created based on either an online stroke analysis or a fitness/racing profile
- Three personalized workouts each week
- All of our services in one package, including a savings of $80
- Monthly unlimited access to all instructional videos
- Monthly online stroke analyses
- Weekly customized workouts
Swimspire Elite Membership: $300 /Month
- Enjoy access to all of our videos, and get feedback on which drills will help you swim faster through an online stroke analysis.
Implement what you learned through customized workouts individually designed for you!
- Unlimited instructional video access (a $60 value)
- Two stroke analyses included each month (a $200 value)
- Three customized workouts per week (a $150 value)
Online Stroke Analysis
- Swim faster with a full critique of your stroke, including recommendations tailored just for you
Online Stroke Analysis Service: $100 /Hour
- Upload one or more clips of your swimming to YouTube or Vimeo (see below for tips on how to share your video just with us), and then send us a link to the clip so we can critique it
- Five minutes of uploaded video constitutes one hour of analysis
Get a complete stroke and technique analysis now!
Here’s what to do:
- Take a video of your swimming with a phone, camcorder, or camera and upload it to YouTube or Vimeo
- If you don’t want your video to be public, choose the Unlisted Video option in the YouTube privacy settings for your video. If you uploaded your video to Vimeo, follow Swimspire on your Vimeo account and select “Swimspire” under the Vimeo privacy settings page “Only people I choose” option for your video.
- Click the “Pay Now” button below to pay for your custom analysis according to the length of your submitted video. For example, our analysis of a clip up to 5 minutes in length costs $100.
- After your payment is submitted, you’ll be redirected to a page where you can send us the link to your video and your contact information.
- You’ll receive a video stroke analysis and complete transcript by email within 3 business days.